Skip to main content

VegFest is coming! Free vegan online festival - Special Offers, talks and demos, debates, activism, chat rooms, comedy, live music and entertainment and more!

 

 

    If, like us, you miss the love of Vegan Events - the throng of excited people, some vegan, some curious- the new products and the well-loved ones- then you'll be excited to know that this year, we can still enjoy all the fun and frolicks of VegFest from the comfort of our own homes!

 

 Covid-19 changed the world, and the way we celebrate and congregate- you may have been experiencing zoom meetings and pub quizzes- now its time to experience a virtual vegan festival!

Check out The Agenda and explore all that Vegfest has in store for us on Saturday the 15th and Sunday the 16th August 2020.

 

You can Register For Free Here and have access to Headline Acts, live streams, comedy, music, stalls, debate, AR activism, fitness, enviornment, health and cookery demos! Pick and choose what you fancy, drop in and out as you please and have fun supporting vegan brands and activists!

 

 

 

 

 

If you're not around that weekend, fear not- access to most of the exhibitors, talks and demos will be available for another month and you can have a sneek-peek at some of the stall-holders here.

 

 

Are you excited about VegFest 2020?

Have you visited a virtual festival before? 

Any top tips or hidden gems for new vegans?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to spot a fake Vendula London Bag - the vegan friendly bags with style! Tips and tricks for spotting counterfeit handbags online

 "Where did you get that bag?"  Vendula London is on online and in store brand that offer unique and wonderful bags, purses and accessories. I first found them while trying to find a unique bag for a special event and have become slightly obsessed with their unique designs!  The mix of printed and stitched design on their signature shopfront style bags offer a daring, different style. With a large array of bag shapes and designs, you can easily find the style and shape that suits you. Many styles hold lots of items easily, with a surprising amount of pockets and zips. Vendula London has earned it's place alongside the many popular brands which see the life cycle of their products continue long after they are sold out or 'retired' from the shelf. Sought after bags can reach well over twice their original retail price on auction sites and Facebook groups. Styles like The Piano Bar, The Biscuit Shop, The Book Shop and The Sewing Shop are rare and popular, as well as

Gorgeous Christmas T-shirts, sweatshirts and more from NEW Etsy shop Print Shop Revolution!

I don't know about you, but, I often find myself in my Novelty Christmas Jumper- hot, sweaty and uncomfortable.... (unlike this gorgeous Charles Spaniel who looks spiffingly cosy!)   It might be my neuro-divergent brain, or that time I spent Christmas in New Zealand and there was a heatwave, but, I much prefer a nice, breezy shirt to show off my Christmas spirit! In recent years, I have collected Christmas shirts , including bauble prints and Santa and reindeer patterns- but when I saw PrintShopRevolutions 'Cat stuck in fairy-lights' print I fell in love. Photo: Vegan Prose Get This Shirt Here.  This new shop is based in Texas, but there is still plenty of time for UK customers to get their orders in! Shop owner, Taylor very kindly gifted me a t-shirt to review and I couldn't be happier with it, it is true to size, vivid and well made. The quality of this shirt is perfect, I choose red for the festiveness and so it matched my hair, but there are an array of colours to

Autumn Etsy Finds - Vegan friendly gifts and treats for those autumnal cosy evenings - self care, fall season

  It is the first of October- and we have officially entered Autumn (shrieks in orange) - it is truly my fave season and brings so much joy, I hope I can share some with you today- I have been celebrating for over a month. I love the cosy nights, wrapped in a blanket, reading a book. I have had so much tea already this autumn and it sees no sign of stopping! The lovely people at Etsy have asked me to do another blog and I wanted to share with you some of the amazing autumn products on Etsy , all from small businesses! The ones I have chosen are all in the UK to help the environment and shop local, but Etsy actually offsets its CO2 emissions in its postage which is amazing!  Find the Editors Picks here , or check out the autumnal items below. I'll be updating the whole Faves here . Let's start with a gorgeous, handmade pumpkin light - this is available in 3 different sizes and a variety of colours- this is perfect fall aesthetic! It's lit. (sorry) Next, these beautiful  wax